The right pair of high heels can make an outfit.
But they don’t always leave your feet feeling the best.
Fortunately, you don’t have to suffer to wear them. Walter’s Shoe Care provides solutions for cleaning and comfort. So you can look good – and feel more confident – wearing your stilettos, pumps, wedges or booties.
DID YOU KNOW
The first records of an elevated shoe appeared in the Middle Ages, and were referred to as “pattens”. A patten was a wooden accessory that was added to the sole of the shoe to keep them clean from mud and debris in the streets.
HIGH HEEL HACKS: TIPS AND TRICKS
- Make sure you’re purchasing the right size. Believe it or not, it’s a common mistake to purchase the incorrect size of heel. As we age, and our bodies change, so too do our feet. A half size can make all the difference in terms of your comfort.
- Consider whether you need a wide or thin shoe type.
- Always stretch your feet after removing your heels.
- Thick heels and platforms are more comfortable heels. These heel types distribute weight more evenly, making them more comfortable for you, while not compromising on style.
PRODUCTS THAT PROVIDE COMFORT
You can also instantly add comfort to your shoes with one of our shoe care kits, specially designed for high heel support.
We’ve packaged three of our best-sellers in the comfort kit.
The comfort kit is the ultimate high heel hack.
The Walter’s Shoe Care Comfort Kit includes:
- (x1 Pair) Foam Heel Cushion
- Help prevent blisters.
- (x1 Pair) Sole Grip
- Grip pads help prevent slipping.
- (x1 Pair) Gel Ball-of-Foot Cushion
- Gel technology cushions the sensitive ball-of-foot area.
Each product can also be purchased individually on our website or at select retailers.
HOW TO USE THE COMFORT KIT
Step 1: Insert foam heel cushions. Simply peel off the liner and apply carefully. Pinch the ends of the cushion together to achieve a good grip.
Step 2: Apply sole grips on the bottom of your heels. Peel and stick. For best results hold for 10-15 seconds to secure.
Step 3: Insert gel ball-of-foot cushions.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
For even more high heel hacks, consider Walter’s Comfort Insoles.
And to learn how to clean your high heels like a professional shoe shiner, read our definitive guide to shoe shining on the Walter’s blog.