Directions: Spray entire article evenly from 15-20cm away. Allow to Dry. Repeat as necessary. May Darken Some Materials. Test on Small Area First. Keep away from children and pets.
Contents harmful. Contents may catch fire. Fumes may catch fire. Container may explode if heated. May irritate eyes. May irritate skin. Do not swallow. Do not smoke. Do not puncture. Do not burn. Do not mix with other chemicals. Do not get in eyes. Do not get on skin or clothing. Do not breathe fumes. Keep out of reach of children. Wear safety glasses and chemical resistant gloves. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from flames, such as a pilot light, and any object that sparks, such as an electric motor. Store away from heat.
First aid treatment: Contains heptane. If swallowed, call a poison control centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water. If breathed in, move person into fresh air.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported parts.